Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Even tho there were no trick-or-treaters, and there was no trick-or-treating, I had to costume up the puglets. Unfortunately, I was forced to use their old costumes, instead of new ones.


Cleo is supposed to be a piglet. No matter how many treats I stuffed down her gullet, tho, I couldn't get her to look down at the camera so that I could see her snout. She looks more like a pink potato.


Sasha does such a good bee.


I went a little nuts with the bumblebee theme.



Don't worry. Sasha got her reward after all that patience.

2 comments:

  1. what cuties! i'm really surprised that sasha tolerated the bumblebee booties. she is such a stalwart bumblepug. and cleo doesn't need a costume snout--she's perfect for the pig costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable. It seems like Sasha is coping better than Cleo.

    ReplyDelete