Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Deedee has always been a pest

While going through some old CDs, I found some pics of the pugs that our friend had taken. Deedee was not even 4 months, and Cleo was 6 years old. Already you can see the beginning of their bonding process.

i sneeff u to see if u r a suitable candidate


do not try and prevent the sneeff


i must inhale more deeply of ur armpit


y r u foiling me. i bite ur arm.


o yeah? just because u have my eyeball, does not mean u have me


lemme go! fine u win miss Big Flipper Paw


mama i am good i was doing nothing

5 comments:

  1. proof that she was always a pesky little pug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Luvs it! Reminds me of Sluggo when he was a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the cuteness!!! Love her little t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha! Oh Deedee, that was hilarious. You are JUST like my little sister Coco. Draw your own conclusions.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sooooo sweet babie!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete