Friday, November 17, 2006

Bath time!

I woke up a couple of mornings ago to find myself surrounded by pug. Dave had left early for work, and put the pugs on the bed to sleep until I woke up. I woke up, all right. To Very Stinky Pug. The reek coming from Cleo's face was noxious, and I couldn't even make myself get close enough to Sasha's head for a morning kiss. So, into the tub they went.


Sasha gets so riled when Cleo is getting her bath. I think it's because Cleo is getting attention. So, when Cleo finally made it out of the tub, she got attacked. In the process, I think Sasha re-injured her leg. By the time I was done towelling Cleo off, I found that Sasha had helped herself to the bed. She looked at me like -- i'm hurt. i deserve to be on the bed.




Cleo thought so too, I guess.


1 comment:

  1. they probably get a little smelly from all the walks they've been taking. which is good in a way, because in the last picture, cleo looks to be the size of a small heifer.

    ReplyDelete