Thursday, November 2, 2006

Gimpy Pug

Poor Sasha. Two nights ago she started limping when I took the girls for a walk. By the time we came home, she had shaken it off and resumed being her normal puggy self. Yesterday morning, tho, Dave went downstairs and was greeted by -- Gimpy Sasha, holding her right front paw in the air, hobbling around on 3 legs! alarm! alarm!



I took her to the vet after work, which was traumatic. Sasha associates bad memories with the place. She started wildly shaking as soon as I walked in the door, and because I was holding her in my arms, it looked like I was having seizures. Poor scared pug. Poor misrepresented mommy. The vet took some Xrays and referred me to an orthopedic vet, because she thought there may be a fracture of her little pug arm. Fracture??!! poor unlucky pug.

1 comment:

  1. sasha's been through so much this year. i hope she takes it easy. i guess one side benefit (but one that hardly compensates for the injury) is that her domination on this blog and her tally over cleo is pretty much sealed up, as the next few entries demonstrate.

    ReplyDelete