Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Holy MOLEE!

Upon our return from skiing this past weekend (sans pugs! quelle horreur!), we found the temperature to be a balmy 70 degrees. Time for yard work! Music to the ears of any warm-blooded man who's been dying to watch the recorded NFL playoffs for the past 72 hours.

While harvesting the lemons from our happily productive lemon tree, I came upon this behemoth.


I'm not even sure it's a lemon. Observe the normal-sized citrus right next to it.


I cut it open, thinking that maybe it had eaten another lemon in the middle of the night.

3 comments:

  1. comparable to the size of a pug's head, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! That is one big lemon! I love the way the pictures came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a lot like an ugli fruit...weird! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugli_fruit

    P.S. my word code was "vagnizi" made me LOL

    ReplyDelete